Monday, March 1, 2010

New Shoes

I bought new running shoes today! Yay!! I usually upgrade my running shoes in June, but I couldn't justify spending the money last year when I knew I wouldn't use them as much. Becky and I took a 4 mile walk on Thursday, and my feet were pretty sore afterward - reminding me that my shoes were a year and a half old. So today I replaced them : ) Wearing them home from Breakaway was pretty awesome - I think Justin thought I was a bit weird when I smiled and asked if I could wear them out of the store!

I had a lot of fun running errands this afternoon. I walked to Las Savell to get my engagement ring cleaned, then to Walgreens for a few items, then to Breakaway for my new shoes, then to Starbucks for a latte to surprise my husband (hey, it's the little things that count), and back home. I felt invigorated and full of endorphins at the end of my little walk. Jon was strapped in to the Bjorn and slept the entire time : )

1 comment:

Becky Heineke said...

Yay for new shoes! And yay for Jon being a month old!! (The faux hawk is TOO GREAT!) I didn't really have anything to say aside from "YAY" to these two entries so I'll leave it at that. But hopefully I'll see you a little later today! :)