Monday, August 16, 2010

We're here...or there...depending on your perspective

We have successfully moved to San Marcos, TX! Our schedule was off a bit due to packing, cleaning, and loading a truck taking much, much, much longer than anticipated. We had my mom and dad helping us out, and Jon was a trooper the whole time. This kid really is such a huge blessing! He is so laid back and willing to have his schedule changed as needed to fit our lives.

So we made it down to San Marcos on 8/11 and I would say we are about 1/2 unpacked. We just got internet today, which is why I haven't checked in earlier. We have made two trips to IKEA, one trip to Target, and one trip to Lowe's. Although, I think Jonathan is going to make a second trip to Lowe's this afternoon.

Ah, Jon just woke up. Like clockwork - lunch is in 5 minutes! I'll update more later.

1 comment:

Becky Heineke said...

I'm so glad you're still blogging, Meg!! :) I'll be calling you very soon...but it sounds like you guys are settling in! Tell Jon I said "hi" and I hope the unpacking goes as smoothly as humanly possible!

(On the opposite end of the emotional scale, I miss you guys so much already. *sniff*)