Thursday, June 11, 2009

4th Anniversary!



Yay! Today is our fourth wedding anniversary! The only pictures I have of Jonathan and me are ones that other people have taken...um...because we hardly ever take pictures. These two are from our mission trip to Argentina in 2007:





Some things I love about my husband:

  • He is a strong Christian and keeps me grounded.


  • He is super smart but also very down to earth.


  • He puts up with all of my pitfalls.


  • He tells me he loves me about five million times a day!


  • He likes to dream with me about the future.


  • He is very supportive of all of my crazy ideas: getting up at 5:30am every Saturday in the summer and fall to run (me...not him), buying lots of planting accessories when all of my planting attempts fail miserably, eating turkey instead of beef and pork, insisting on making our wedding thank you cards instead of just buying thank you cards...the list could go on.


  • He still gets excited when he sees me across a crowded room. (I do too!)




Okay, that's enough! We are very blessed and thankful for four great years, and hope the next four are even better :)





1 comment:

Becky Heineke said...

I know I will never live down the fact that I wasn't there for the day itself, but I'm so glad that I've been in the same city as the two of you for every June 11th since. :)

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!