Monday, September 27, 2010

8 Months

Jon is 8 months old and growing every day! He is a lot of fun and really is a sweetheart. Here are some pictures from what he's been up to. They are iPhone pics, so I apologize for the fuzziness.


Here is how I usually find Jon in the morning and after naps, happily standing up (and sometimes chewing on his crib.)
We went to a park after library story time with a couple of families from the church we have been attending. At the park, Jon played with a stick for the first time. It didn't taste very good.

The boy is finally crawling! Here he is going after some toys.

Chapter books, here we come! Well, kind of : ) Becky's book is finally out! Buy it HERE, and not just because I am in it ; )

Jon is not always super happy boy, unfortunately. Jonathan and I have had to start using "No," as you can see below. (But he was so cute, I had to take a picture.)

Here is what he was told he could not have...

On Friday, Jon and I went to the Comal County Parade with two sweet families from our church. Jon had a lot of fun interacting with the other kids (and being held by the other moms), although he did not like the loud parts of the parade. Here he is just chilling - it was a 2 hour parade!

Hmm...what is this? Can I reach it?

Must get all of my toys out of my cubbies...now!

Come play with me, Mama!
Only in our household is this shape referred to as a concave decagon.

Jon is pulling up and cruising all over the place! Today he pulled himself up on the kitchen wall.

1 comment:

Becky Heineke said...

YAY JON!!! So much goodness in these two posts, Meg. Thanks for sharing all of this!! Please tell Jon he has EXCELLENT LITERARY TASTE. (And that Aunt Becky really appreciates the plug. ;))