Saturday, September 4, 2010

new skills

Well, I think Jon may have had a small bout of roseola...maybe. After his fever went away, he got little tiny pink spots on his arms and legs. The rash is faded a bit today, and he hasn't actually had a high temp since Thursday, so I think we're out of the woods. I have learned something about my kid, though - he is very pouty and whiny when he doesn't feel good. I guess I can say the same thing about me!

I had a not so fantastic run this morning. I'm trying to train for the St. Jude Memphis Half Marathon again, and I am significantly behind in training. I think I might try to run again tomorrow morning before church to make up for the lousy run this morning. I know that it doesn't really work that way, but oh well....

Here are pictures of Jon's newest skills: standing up and using a sippy cup:

No comments: