Thursday, September 2, 2010

Sick baby : (

So we've made it 7 months, and now Jon is sick : ( He's had a high temp since last night. I called our old pediatrician in Memphis, and the nurse on call pretty much told me that he did not have a fever...even though it was 99.8. She said that it's not a fever until 100.6. Well, at 100.2 I went ahead and gave him baby acetaminophen. He thankfully slept through the night pretty well, and felt much cooler each time I checked on him (which was about once an hour until midnight...I was a bit worried). He's hovered between 99 and 100 today, and has spent most of the day sleeping. Of course, Jon chose his first day to get sick when I had 6-month (ahem...7-month) pictures scheduled for him. Being crazy mom, I took him anyway, but he cried the whole time and was not his adorable and smiley self. He then took a four hour afternoon nap, I woke him up for his afternoon snack, and now he's back asleep. : ( He's so pathetic and I just want him to feel better. I'll gladly take any sick baby remedies anyone has out there.

No comments: