Thursday, September 4, 2008

Another presidential campaign entry...

I cannot go without making some kind of statement about Palin's speech last night. I sat through as much as I could, but at 10pm I switched over to channel 50 to get my daily dose of Scrubs. If she's starting off her part of the campaign being that sarcastic, I don't think I can take two more months of her. I encourage everyone to go to this website to get the truth on attacks that both sides of the campaign are making. Politicians must think we're so dumb that they make extremely false claims in speeches and press conferences and don't think that we'll look the stuff up.

That's all for today. I am going to try to watch McCain's speech tonight; word on the street is that it's not as fierce as Palin's was. I am slightly interested in hearing what Cindy McCain has to say.

Oh, and I am going to get in touch with the local Dem campaign office this week to see about volunteering. I welcome friends to come too! If you have any opinions about this election, and the next four years of our country, I recommend getting involved! Even if you are a Republican, I would rather you learn the truth and get involved than do nothing. This is what living in a democracy is all about, right?

No comments: