Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Second to last running blog, promise

I needed to get my running mojo back after a pretty lame running weekend, so I set out tonight on a different route from work to church. Slightly longer but considerably safer than the last time I tried, it was a pretty good run. The weather was pretty much perfect tonight - cool not cold and just a little breezy : ) I ran slow and steady, trying to make my legs run like they need to in the first few miles Saturday when they will want to run faster than they should. Good run. Feeling better about Saturday. If you live in Memphis come out to Midtown and Downtown to cheer on all the runners! The elites are amazing to watch : )

3 comments:

amber@This Mommy Cooks said...

I'm so proud of you Megan! Good luck on Saturday!

Kyle and Matt Still said...

Good luck Saturday! I'm going to try to make it down there...

Domestic Kate said...

We're going to try to make it down there to cheer everyone on on Saturday - will all depend on the kiddo. :) I know ya'll will do great!!