Wednesday, February 25, 2009

There are many ways to say "I love you"

And one of those ways is to pay attention to the food your wife likes:

Jonathan ran to the grocery store Monday afternoon to pick up some basic breakfast and lunch stuff for me since we didn't have a chance to go to the grocery store over the weekend. I'm not a super picky eater, but I do have my favorites. Jonathan got me my organic yogurt with the right % of fat, organic blueberries, Kashi granola bars, and silly Select Harvest soup (I am taking their word for it that they use good, all-natural stuff...). With nearly four years of marriage under our belts, I still think it's sweet when he knows to get me the specific items I pick up for myself. Just a nice little note for my Wednesday afternoon.

1 comment:

Kyle and Matt Still said...

that is so sweet! it's the little things!!!