Wednesday, March 4, 2009

37 hours and counting....

...until my comprehensive exam. I could not go to sleep last night because research design lingo was swirling through my head!! I was trying to memorize all of the different types of research designs, because I KNOW I will be asked to develop a research question, sample set, and design structure for the exam. Is it "single series post test only experimental design"? I always get the first part mixed up. Tonight I am going to brush up on budgeting - what percentage do I need to set aside for payroll tax and benefits, how much do stamps cost, etc...

For anyone who is interested, I will be camping out at Quetzal on Union Ave tomorrow to study. I have taken the day off so I will be slightly less stressed on Friday morning. Come enjoy a smoothie and quiz me on management theories : ) Sounds like fun, huh?

2 comments:

Stacey Hays said...

Good Luck! We'll be praying for you!

Becky Heineke said...

GOOD LUCK!! You can do it! And dude, the only thing I understood in the first paragraph was "payroll tax" and "stamps" so, from an observer's standpoint, your expertise is limitless. And tomorrow night we'll celebrate! :D