Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Some encouragement for the $250 challenge!

This is for my Memphis friends...since I think it would be pretty difficult to do this for out of towners:

The FIRST person to donate to my Breast Cancer 3-Day account will receive a home-cooked dinner for their family! I'm a bit of a foodie, and most of you have tasted at least something that I have cooked, so hopefully this is a good award : ) I can cook something you request, or I can surprise you!

So there it is - FREE home-cooked meal, brought to your home, for your family, lovingly prepared by yours truly. I need to raise $250 by May 15th!!! Donate by clicking on the 3-Day box at the top of the page, or click on the "My 3-day page" link on the left side of the page.

Thank you for your support as I raise money to end breast cancer!!

3 comments:

amber@This Mommy Cooks said...

what about your chattanooga friends? =)

Megan said...

Hmmm...I'll have to think of something I can send you as a thank you! I could mail some baked goods...

amber@This Mommy Cooks said...

I was just kidding. =)