Sunday, March 30, 2008

Yes WE Can!

I just did something brand new for me; I gave to a political campaign. I have been thinking for the past few weeks about donating to the Obama 08 campaign, and I finally did it. I didn't give very much, but my hope is that a lot of people around the country are giving the same small amount I did, and it will help the campaign. I've done my homework looking at the issues each candidate is behind (both sides of the aisle) and I feel best about Obama and what he could do to turn this country around. For those of you who are just voting the way you've always voted, or think that because you are a Christian you need to automatically vote for the Republican, please take some time to read the candidate's position papers on different issues and make an educated, informed decision of who you want to run our country.

No comments: