Friday, July 11, 2008

iPhone craze


Yes, this is my husband standing in line outside the AT&T store this morning for his iPhone! (Thanks Beth Mills for the heads up!)

He said that he tried very hard to stay out of the lime light. The photographer took about 3 pictures and Jonathan turned his back to the camera each time. Welcome to the paparazzi! He does look like the quintessential iPhone user, though, doesn't he? Scruffy beard, long hair, DS Lite in hand for queue entertainment.... He was just a magnet for having his photo taken and put up on the Commerical Appeal website!

We walked to the store around 6:30 this morning and I got my morning run in on the way home. You would think that all the Memphis crazies would have gotten off the streets by 6:30, but not so. I will not go into details : )

Unfortunately, the iPhone is not working right now, and when he calls AT&T he is directed to Apple, and then Apple directs him to AT&T. This is why I have a Blackberry : )

1 comment:

Becky Heineke said...

I love it! I found the story on the Commercial Appeal website...I'll have to tell my parents to watch and see if he made the print edition. ;)