Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Donations for Breast Cancer 3-Day


Do you remember last spring when I told you I was walking 60 miles to raise money for breast cancer research? Then do you remember that I got pregnant?


I am obviously not walking 60 miles this weekend in Dallas - I have a hard enough time walking from my car to my desk every morning! However, my mother and sister are both walking this weekend, and they are still in need of funds. I know that I spoke with several people who were interested in donating to my walk effort. Since I am not able to go, I highly encourage you to support either Karla Pollock or Katie Pollock (McCray) as they walk!


To donate, click here. Please do not donate to my page, as donations to me unfortunately do not help them reach their goal of $2300. All donations made in the month of November go toward the walk this weekend.


Let me know if you have any questions, and thank you so much for supporting the cause!

1 comment:

Donate your car said...

Very good blog about Charity Car Donations for the cancer survivors and very good information’s. if you wish to do a charity or want to donate your car, auto, boat, recreational vehicles or any used auto please visit us at: breast cancer car donations.